Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!!

A little over a year ago, I started leading an awesome group of children in the 3rd-5th grade with a program called Breakout! As a part of that, I emailed their parents on a somewhat weekly basis. After a bit, my informational tid-bits transformed into something of a weekly devotional.

I have been advised that I should now make another transformation with technology - so here I am! For those of you who have gotten my emails - this is an extention of that. For those of you who don't know me - well, hang on - this could rival the soap opera circuit!

At some point, I'll backtrack and post some of my (or your) favorites - but for right now, I'm just getting my feet wet!

Thanks for reading - and God Bless!!

1 comment:

~ Denise ~ said...

So glad you're blogging! ;) ...welcome, friend...